Hair Transplantation

How to Avoid Scars in the Hair Transplantation

Spread the love

How to Avoid Scars in the Hair Transplantation, The hair transplantation procedure is such a plastic & cosmetic surgery that involves the simple incision and suture regards to extraction as the step contains the follicular unit extraction method, either by the FUT or FUE hair transplant. However, the procedure can make the possibility of scar appearance after the procedure must manage by some technique and Trichophytic closure is introduced in the surgical restoration of hair to reduce the scars possibility. The procedure of hair transplant in Jaipur has an added benefit of receiving the procedure at budget-cost option with the advantage of best Surgeons availability in the Pink City of India.

The Possibility of Scars: When & How

The scar is common in the surgical restoration of hair that is all possible in both the technique of restoration. Every surgical procedure results in some incision and scar, but in the case of hair restoration; it is quite sure to hide them naturally because of the artistic involvement in the surgery. The procedure contains 60% of artistic skills and the rest 40% is about the surgical procedure. Likewise the pain management in the procedure, the scar is also effectively managed if the Trichophytic closure has been applied as it gives almost negligible scar effect due to the overlapped closing style. Now, it is important to know about the Trichophytic closure so in the next paragraph, we defined the advanced closing technique for your grasp.

Also Read –

How to Avoid Scars in the Hair Transplantation
How Does Alcohol Affect the Heart Rate
Symptoms of Thyroid in Females

What is Trichophytic closure?

The Trichophytic closure is an advanced method of closing the incision areas in such a fashion that the edges of incision allow the hair growth, just next to the closing areas and scar becomes completely invisible. The Trichophytic closure works on the rule of overlapping the edges of the incision areas that collectively supports the growth of hair into the suture area and one can get the best procedure’s result in terms of a scarless hair transplant. Actually, Trichophytic closure is a new way to camouflage a hair transplant incision applied when the extraction method is a FUT hair transplant.

Trichophytic Closure in FUT Hair Transplant:

The FUT hair transplant involves the simple incision as the strip containing follicular units/graft is excised from the safe donor area, usually from the back & sides of the scalp that is resistant to the effect of DHT-sensitivity. This process of strip harvesting results in the incision and sutures that makes the possibility of scars. The advanced closing technique of Trichophytic closure is applied to reduce the effect of the scar as much as possible because the technique of Trichophytic closure works on the basis of a zigzag pattern. It is a way of improving the linear donor scar as the strip is excised in a linear manner with a certain depth and length and allows a Surgeon to receive the needed number of grafts to fulfill the restoration requirement.

Scars

What’s a Trichophytic closure requires making practically invisible scars in the Hair transplantation?

When a hair transplant Surgeon meticulously closes the incision area of the scalp after harvesting the strip of the skin often results in a thin and linear donor scar with an approximate width of 1-2mm that are needed to make practically invisible. In the Trichophytic closure the Surgeon allows the closing of the edges of the incision in a particular overlapping pattern that requires trimming off the upper edge of the incision and then closing the wound in such a manner the hair near the edge can grow through the scar and makes the complete effect of an imperceptible scar after the surgery.

To perform the Trichophytic Closure following is required in order to make an imperceptible scar effect:

  • Overlapping the edges of the incision area
  • Trimming off the upper edge of the incision
  • Closing the wound in such a manner that the hair near the edge can grow through the scar
  • Trichophytic closure makes the scar practically imperceptible by allowing the hair growth, just next to the incision scars.

Conclusions:

In the nutshell, we can say that the procedure of hair transplantation gives a painless and scarless result if performed by the expert hair transplant Surgeon who applies the advanced technique and method in order to achieve the best positive outcomes of the procedure.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Translate »